A real bow can be used as long as it is unstrung or loosely strung so that no projectile could be fired. The problem with real bows is that if it is a compound bow, it cannot easily be unstrung and can cause damage to the bow if done incorrectly, and a recurve bow loses its curve when unstrung. For this reason, he might want to use a fake bow.
Articles in this section
- Can I bring a concealed carry weapon into the Tom Holland Photo Op area?
- Weapons Policy 2019
- What is the policy about Cosplay? What can I wear?
- My lightsaber has a little bit of metal on it. Can I still bring it to FanX?
- Can I bring a real bow to FanX?
- Is there a size restriction for Cosplay?
- Can I bring a bat to FanX?
- Can I bring a Wooden Sword to the event?