As stated in our Ticketing policy, we do not offer refunds for Photo Ops.
If you are not able to use the Photo Op you purchased, you can -
1. Transfer it to someone else
2. Upgrade or Swap it towards a Photo Op with a different Celebrity Guest(s)
Follow the instructions below to safely transfer your Photo Op to another person -
1. Go into your GrowTix confirmation email to access the original order
2. Next to the name for each product, click the blue "edit" button to update the name on the Photo Op
3. Enter the name of the person who you are transferring the Photo Op to and hit "Update Name"
4. Next, click the blue "Product Options" button to select how to send the Photo Op to your friend. You can choose to -
- a. Print and physically give the QR code voucher to them to bring to the event
- b. Send a text message with the QR code to their phone number
We recommend doing both so your friend has the maximum confidence to be able to use the Photo Op safely.
To upgrade or swap your Photo Op for another Celebrity guest, follow the instructions below -
1. Go to your Photo Op order confirmation page in GrowTix
2. Under the Photo Op you currently have, click on the green button that says, Swap or Upgrade!
3. It will take you to a page of all Products that you can either swap with (products of the same price) or upgrade to (pay the difference in price).
4. Next to the name of the celebrity you want to upgrade to, click the green button that says Upgrade
5. On the next page, once again, there will be a dropdown menu next to your Photo Op. Scroll down to the celebrity guest that you want to upgrade to and select it
6. Make sure all the requested information is filled out correctly and hit the green, Submit Upgrade order button.
7. You will receive a new confirmation email from GrowTix with your new Photo Op order.
*The only exception to the Photo Op refund policy is in the case of a guest cancellation. If a guest postpones their appearance, you will be able to convert your Photo Op purchase to another Photo Op Session or voucher, or initiate an automatic refund from your Growtix account. Click here for instructions on how to initiate a self-service refund
Read our official Guide to Photo Ops here
FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ Fall 2020 is September 17-19, 2020 at the Salt Palace Convention Center.