Below are our tips on how you can best promote your upcoming appearance if you are a Special Guest, Vendor or Artist.
Any Vendor questions should be directed to Utah Media Group. Please message them here.
When Vendor Showcase submissions open, please follow the directions below.
Follow the directions below to submit your Showcase image.
- Please create your own promotional art. New size: square, 1080 x 1080 pixels at 72dpi resolution.
- The image needs to be well-designed, artistic, and look cool. Graphics that are low-resolution or don’t meet our visual standards will not be featured.
- Make sure you include all important information on your image. Name of business, booth number*, social media links, website, etc. Showcase Image should include clear images of products or artwork you will be selling.
- Submit your Showcase Image to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line of your email, please identify that you are submitting an image for the Showcase: VENDOR SHOWCASE – [your name]
- Please upload your image to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link to your file with us in your email. No email attachments, please.
- You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your image. Once approved, your Vendor Showcase image will be added to our Vendor Showcase album on Facebook and most of our official FanX social networks.
SUBMIT AN EXCLUSIVE
A fantastic way to get your FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention 2019 appearance noticed is by offering an Exclusive! It is common at conventions for Guests, Vendors, and Artists to offer an exclusive item or offer that is only valid for that particular show. Offer a limited-edition print, debut your book, offer a discount, or even a freebie with purchase to drive attendees to your booth.
Learn how to submit your Exclusive below:
How do I submit an Exclusive?
- Submit your Exclusive item or offer to email@example.com. Send the details of your exclusive item/offer, plus an image of your product or logo. We cannot guarantee that your Exclusive will be shared if sent after the deadline.
- Please upload any images to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link to your file with us in your email. No email attachments please.
- You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your item/offer. Once approved, your item/offer will be added to our Exclusives page on our website, which will be shared on all of our social media sites prior to the event.
FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ Spring 2019 is April 19-20, 2019 at the Salt Palace Convention Center.