Join FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ for a Private Screening of
Don’t miss our private screening of Marvel Studios’ Black Panther! Join FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention and fellow Marvel Universe fans for a private screening of Black Panther at Megaplex Theatres at Jordan Commons (Auditorium TBA) on Thursday, February 15th, 2018
LOCATION: Megaplex at Jordan Commons – Auditorium #14 (North Lobby)
DATE: February 15th, 2018
CHECK-IN TIME: 5:00 pm | Seating time: 6:30 pm | Movie begins at 7:00 pm
Tickets will go on sale Monday, January 8, 2018, at noon (MST). Screening package includes one (1) ticket to the screening, one collector’s poster/print and a collectible badge with lanyard for $14.95 ($24.95 value).
Every attendee will get a chance to win #EPIC prizes in our audience participation giveaway hosted by FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention.
Here is what you need to know about check-in for our private screening on Thursday, February 15, 2018 at the Megaplex Theater at Jordan Commons (Auditorium #14).
5:00pm - Check In Begins
6:30pm - Q&A with Sal Velluto
6:45pm - Audience Participation Giveaway
6:45pm - Last Chance to Check-in
7:00pm - Movie Begins
1. Check-in is in the North lobby by the IMAX theater of the Megaplex at Jordan Commons, and will begin at 5:00 pm.
2. Seating is assigned at check-in. Please come prepared with your printed QR code (or a screenshot on your phone) from your order confirmation email.
3. Preferably, if you'd like to be seated next to friends and family, we ask that you check-in together at the same time with your QR codes ready to scan. But, in some cases, we will allow one person in your group to check others if needed.
4. Please check-in with our team no later than 6:45pm to claim your ticket and items for all three showings.
5. A special Q&A with Marvel Comics and Black Panther artist Sal Velutto will begin at 6:30pm. Audience participation giveaways will begin at 6:45pm with our host Chris Provost.
6. Please contact Carlie Jones, Marketing Events Manager, at email@example.com for any wheelchair seating needs.