- Do arrive at the Photo Op Check-In 15 minutes before your session.
- Don’t be late! You may miss your session, and no refunds will be given.
- Do print on paper your QR code before attending the event.
- Do register your wristband for scanning at the check in point.
- Don’t be nervous! Photo Ops can go by quickly, and now’s your chance to quickly say, “Hi! Love you, love your work!”
- Do be respectful toward our celebrity guests. Inappropriate or rude behavior will not be tolerated.
- Don’t bring gifts for the celebrities.
- Do represent your fandom! Cosplay and sharp dressing is welcome.
- Don’t bring props to your Photo Op.
- Do share your Photo Op with three family members or friends.
- Don’t ask for autographs in the Photo Op Area.
- Do be patient and follow directions given by Epic Photo Ops staff and volunteers.
- Do share your Photo Op on social media and tag us with our official hashtag #FanX #SLCC18
- Don’t forget to smile!
- Do upgrade your Photo Op Voucher prior to the event.
Read our official Guide to Photo Ops here
FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ 2018 is September 6 - 8, 2018 at the Salt Palace
Join the geeky discussion on our Facebook group
Still have questions? Ask here!