Quick Tips for making your photo op process as smooth as it can be.
- You are allowed up to four attendees in a photo op per Photo Op ticket purchased. No exceptions. If you wish to have more than 4 people in your photo op, you must purchase an additional photo op ticket prior to your session (up to a maximum of 8/2 photo op tickets). Otherwise, those additional attendees will be turned away at Photo Op Check-In. Babies under one year do not count.
- In title of the photo op ticket you've purchases you will see both the day of your photo op and the session number. When viewing the photo op schedule (on the FanX app or the FanX Website), you will see the Celebrity's session times listed each day for easy reference. Please be sure to arrive at the time set for the day and session listed in your ticket title.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the Photo Op time listed on the schedule for the day and session on your ticket — no earlier, no later. The session system is in place to limit your wait times as much as possible. Arriving too early for your photo op session will cause unnecessary congestion at the queue entrance, often causing other fans to miss their currently queueing photo op as well as adding to your wait time needlessly.
- When you arrive at the queue entrance for your photo op, you will see monitors with queue open times as well as queue line numbers for currently queueing photo ops. Please simply reference your photo op/session to find out what queue line you need to be in (if the queue is open) or the time your queue will open. If you see a line number listed by your celebrity & session, proceed in the queue line number listed (you will clearly see the queue line numbers on the floor in front of each line). If an open time is still listed, please enjoy the rest of the event until it is time to return and enter your queue.
- When you arrive at the queue entrance for your scheduled photo op time, be sure to have your QR code for your Photo Op Sessions ready to go. You can either print your QR code, take a screenshot on your phone, add it to your wallet on iOS, or add it to your RFID wristband. This will keep lines moving quickly. QR codes will be verified prior to entering the photo op booth for your photo moment.
FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ Fall 2019 is September 5-7, 2019 at the Salt Palace Convention Center.