Quick Tips for making your photo op process as smooth as possible.
- You are allowed up to four attendees in one paid photo op Photo Op ticket purchased. No exceptions. If you wish to have more than 4 people in your photo op, you must purchase an additional photo op ticket before your session (up to a maximum of 8). Otherwise, those additional attendees will be turned away at Photo Op Check-In. Babies under one year do not count.
- In the title of the photo op ticket you've purchased, you will see both the day of your photo op and the session number. When viewing the photo op schedule (on the FanX app or the FanX Website), you will see the Celebrity's session times listed daily for easy reference. Please arrive at the time set for the day and session listed in your ticket title.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the Photo Op time listed on the schedule for the day and session on your ticket — no earlier, no later. The session system is in place to limit your wait times as much as possible. Arriving too early for your photo op session will cause unnecessary congestion at the queue entrance, often causing other fans to miss their currently queueing photo op and add to your wait time needlessly.
- When you arrive at the queue entrance for your photo op, you will see monitors with open queue times and queue line numbers for currently queueing photo ops. Please reference your photo op/session to find out what queue line you need to be in (if the queue is open) or when your queue will open. If you see a line number listed by your celebrity & session, please go ahead and go to the queue line number listed (you will see the queue line numbers on the floor in front of each line). If an available time is still listed, please enjoy the rest of the event until it is time to return and enter your queue.
- When you arrive at the queue entrance for your scheduled photo op time, have your QR code for your Photo Op Sessions ready. You can print your QR code, take a screenshot on your phone, and add it to your wallet on iOS. This will keep lines moving quickly. QR codes will be verified before entering the photo op booth for your photo moment.