FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™
Have the ultimate FanXperience... Get a professional portrait with an individual star or a group of actors from your favorite fandoms. Each Photo Op Session includes one glossy 8″ x 10″ print and the option to purchase a digital copy.
Learn how the Photo Op process works below:
1. You are allowed up to four attendees per Photo Op Session. No exceptions.
2. If you wish to have more than 4 people in your session, you must purchase an additional Photo Op prior to your session (up to a total of 8 people for 2 photo ops). Otherwise, those additional people will be turned away at Photo Op Check-In. Babies under one year do not count
3. Closer to the event, you will receive an email from Epic Photo Ops with your specific group time. This time may differ from the Photo Op schedule on our website. Don’t panic! Arrive 15 minutes before your Photo Op time — no earlier, no later. Arriving on time will help keep the Photo Op Area clear of unnecessary congestion. (If you don’t receive an email from Epic Photo Ops, you may stop by the Epic Photo Ops booth in the Photo Op Area to learn your assigned time during the event.)
4. Have your QR code for your Photo Op Sessions ready to go. You can either print your QR code, take a screenshot on your phone, or add it to your RFID wristband. This will keep lines moving quickly. QR codes will be verified at the Photo Op Check-In and will be scanned in the Photo Op Staging Area prior to your Photo Op Moment.
Once you arrive at Photo Op Check-In, volunteers will guide you through the following process:
Step 1: Photo Op Check-In – QR code is verified for correct Photo Op session and number of people in your group. You can also scan your wristband at this time if it is registered.
Step 2: Photo Op Queueing Area – Where attendees will wait for their Photo Op session to begin.
Step 3: Photo Op Staging Area – Your QR Code will be scanned at this time or your wristband if it is registered. You may leave your bags and possessions in this secure area while you have your Photo Op Moment.
Step 4: Photo Op Moment – Step right up! This is your moment with your favorite celebrity. Don’t forget to smile! This usually is a quick process with little time for conversation. Visit the guest at their booth in Celebrity Row for more one-on-one time.
Step 5: After your Photo Op Moment, you will pick up your Print. An Epic Photo Ops employee must scan / check your Print and QR code before you leave the Photo Op Area. This is also where you can purchase digital prints and plastic sleeves.
About the Photo Op Schedule
2. If possible, change the time of your Photo Op
6. Contact Epic Photo Ops Support
Pre-Purchase Digital Copies of your Photo Ops HERE
See samples of Epic's Photo Ops, processes and policies HERE
See EPIC Photo Ops OFFICIAL FAQ HERE
Contact Epic Photo Ops Directly HERE
Read our FanX Guide to Photo Ops HERE
FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ Spring 2019 is April 19-20, 2019 at the Salt Palace Convention Center.