Self-service Refund Feature
All guests that we announce have committed to attending the show. As is standard practice at comic conventions and fan events around the country, they can cancel if circumstances require it, such as a film project or illness. If one of our announced guests cancels their appearance, we will do our best to replace them with a similar and comparable guest.
If you purchased a Photo Op for a Celebrity guest that cancels, you will have the option for a full refund, or you can swap or upgrade to another one. Tickets are not refundable.
If a Celebrity Guest that you have Photo Ops for cancels their appearance, you have a few options:
- You may issue yourself a Self-Service Refund for your Photo Op or Photo Op Combo, no questions asked. See below to learn how to issue yourself a Self-Service Refund.
- You may wait until we get closer to the event in case we announce a comparable guest to swap or upgrade.
- You will be automatically refunded the week after the event.
To initiate a Self -Service Refund of the Photo Op or Superfan Package:
1. Go back into your Growtix order confirmation page for the product for the guest that canceled
2. You will see a red button below the Photo Op that says “Refund Product.”
3. Click it once, and your refund will be initiated and deposited back onto the card you purchased within 5 - 7 days.