All guests that we announce have committed to attend the show. As is standard practice at comic con and fan events around the country, they have the right to cancel if there are circumstances that require it, such as a film project or illness. If one of our announced guests cancels their appearance, we will do our best to replace them with a similar and comparable guest.
If you purchased a Photo Op, you will have the option for a full refund or you can swap or upgrade to another one. Tickets are not refundable.
To upgrade or swap your Photo Op for another Celebrity guest:
1. Go to your Photo Op order confirmation page in GrowTix
2. Under the Photo op you currently have, click on the green button that says, Swap or Upgrade!
3. It will take you to a page of all Products that you can either swap with (products of the same price) or upgrade to (pay the difference in price).
4. Next to the name of the celebrity you want to upgrade to, click the green button that says Upgrade
5. On the next page, once again, there will be a dropdown menu next to your photo op. Scroll down to the celebrity guest that you want to upgrade to and select it
6. Make sure all the requested information is filled out correctly and hit the green, Submit Upgrade order button.
7. You will receive a new confirmation email from GrowTix with your new photo op order.
To initiate a Self -Service Refund:
1. Go back into your Growtix order confirmation page for the product for the guest that cancelled
2. On the right hand side, you will see the option to initiate a refund.
3. Click it once and your refund will be initiated and deposited into your account within 5 - 7 days
Read our official Guide to Photo Ops here
FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ 2018 is September 6 - 8, 2018 at the Salt Palace
Join the geeky discussion on our Facebook group
Still have questions? Ask here!