All guests that we announce have committed to attend the show. As is standard practice at comic conventions and fan events around the country, they have the right to cancel their appearance, panels, special events, Autograph or Photo op sessions if there are circumstances that require it such as a film project, illness or force majeure. If one of our announced guests cancels their appearance, or other participation, we will do our best to replace them with a similar and comparable guest. If you purchase a Photo Op, you will have the option for a full refund or you can swap or upgrade to another one. Tickets are not refundable.
If a Celebrity Guest that you have Photo Ops for cancels their appearance, you have a few options:
- You may issue yourself a Self-Service Refund for you Photo Op or Photo Op Combo, no questions asked. See below to learn how to issue yourself a Self-Service Refund.
- You may wait until we get closer to the event, in case we announce a comparable guest to swap or upgrade.
- You will be automatically be refunded the week after the event.
To upgrade or swap your Photo Op for another Celebrity guest:
1. Go to your Photo Op order confirmation page in GrowTix
2. Under the Photo op you currently have, click on the green button that says, Swap or Upgrade!
3. It will take you to a page of all Products that you can either swap with (products of the same price) or upgrade to (pay the difference in price).
4. Next to the name of the celebrity you want to upgrade to, click the green button that says Upgrade
5. On the next page, once again, there will be a dropdown menu next to your photo op. Scroll down to the celebrity guest that you want to upgrade to and select it
6. Make sure all the requested information is filled out correctly and hit the green, Submit Upgrade order button.
7. You will receive a new confirmation email from GrowTix with your new photo op order.
To initiate a Self -Service Refund the Photo Op or Superfan Package:
1. Go back into your Growtix order confirmation page for the product for the guest that cancelled
2. You will see a red button below the Photo Op or Superfan Package product that says “Refund Product”.
3. Click it once and your refund will be initiated and deposited back onto the card that you purchased with within 5 - 7 days.
FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ Spring 2019 is April 19-20, 2019 at the Salt Palace Convention Center.